Monday, December 25, 2006

Even the reluctant


Not everyone is willing to talk to us. This student though polite, declined to talk to Shon. It happens pretty often. But even the reluctant will many times end up having a discussion with us.
Muhammed and his friends (not pictured here) were also reluctant but after some coaxing, were willing to discuss eternal matters with me. Notice how flip they are at first. As the conversation went on, Muhammed began handling his cigarette a lot and looking kind of nervous. He ended up stopping the conversation pretty abruptly, but not before I got to share most of the Gospel with him. Hopefuly he was being convicted. Ultimately only God knows. I'm sure we gave him something to think about. Chances are we will run into him again since we're planning to spend some more time on campus when classes start up again. Listen here as I share the Gospel with Muhammed and his friends.
Soli Deo Gloria

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty interesting. I really like the way you approach people.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert,

Great website. Good job on everything... but was not able to get sound.

Rich

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I like it.

P.

Anonymous said...

One thing that struck me about this was the young man's mention of "in his religion." I wonder if that would have gotten addressed, perhaps the conversation might have continued.

I think you're doing an exemplary job Rob! - Tony Policci (your christian copywriter buddy).

Anonymous said...

Tony, Generally, I avoid apologetic and doctrinal argument concerning their religion and try to get right to their conscience with biblical truths. Using the Law or Ten Commandments as a "schoolmaster" (Galatians 3:24) to bring the knowledge of sin. My goal is to avoid the place of argument which is the intelect, and appeal to their concience where God willing, conviction takes place. --Robert