Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Encouragement from Jerome



One of the reasons I created this blog was to encourage, motivate and mobilize believers to share the gospel with a dying world. This is an email I got from a reader that reminded me how much of an encouragement it is to me when I hear of people actually taking up this great commission set before us.














Hi Robert, My name is Jerome Adams and I have read your blogs and noticed you live in Arizona. I too live in Arizona (Phoenix). I also notice that your are affiliated with The Way of The Master. Recently I have listened to Hells Best Kept Secret and many of WOTM’s video lessons and audio lessons and they have revamped the way I witness. I have been saved for four years and I never thought about how to effectively and biblically evangelize. My wife and I have been “Mall Fishing” at Metro Center Mall every Friday, and God has moved supernaturally by the work of the Holy Spirit every time. I have been amazed at how people are humbled and impacted by the way we present the Gospel now: Law and then Grace. I have just decided to purchase some Million Dollar Bills from Living Waters' website. I was also thinking about purchasing some of the illusion cards, if you could e mail me to give me some advice on how to use those I would greatly appreciate it and would probably feel more comfortable buying those. I have been so encouraged and stirred up to be more of a witness and have had a renewed zeal for the lost and being about the Fathers business. After hearing the teachings the WOTM provides, it is also exciting to see that you and your camp our are hitting the streets of Arizona as well. Robert, the reason for the e mail is that I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that there is a brother and sister in Christ being a light- with you in this part of a dark and dying world known as Arizona. I look foreword to hearing from you.

Grace and Peace,

Your Brother in Christ Jesus

1 comments:

Joe A. said...

Thats Awesome!
I'm from Arizona too, in Casa Grande.
I am currently going through the WOTM School of Biblical Evangelism lessons. I have found the million dollar bills and the magic card games from Living Waters very useful. Lots of people ask for extras.