Monday, April 21, 2008

Doing Battle


Many of you know that I will be attending the Ambassadors' Alliance Academy this week. What you might not know is that I have met many obstacles particularly in the last month or so that have made it difficult for me to focus on the work to be done. From family woes and relationship challenges to personal physical injury and struggles, it is evident that the spiritual battle is on. It has felt like more of a war and I've succumbed to a battle or two, but I know God is faithful and will carry me through this rare opportunity with my friends and the living waters team. God's providence would have it that my pastor would be teaching from Ephesians 6:10-13 and spiritual warfare this past Sunday and it was just what I needed. God is so great! What an encouragement it was.

I will be driving to Cerritos from Phoenix on Wednesday and that will give me plenty of time to pray and prepare my heart. It will also give me time to pray for all of those I (we) will be sharing the Gospel with. Please come along side of me in praying not only for these things but for my family while I am away.

I would like thank all of you who believe in me and who have contributed both in prayer and financially to this endevor. God willing, the resulst will reap eternal rewards. I look forward to reporting back next week.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I just wanted you to know that this post was a blessing to me. I went through a similar situation when I went to the Transformed conference in St. Louis. It is nice to know that others deal with the same issues and we can learn from each other.