Monday, April 7, 2008

Gospel RV


On my way home from work one day, I saw this man on the side of the road holding a cross and waving. I decided to pull over and give him my vote of support and thanks for being a fellow worker in the harvest. His name is Bob Hanus and together with his wife Fran, they have been criss-crossing the United States and parts of Canada for the last twenty years in their RV sharing the Gospel. His materials and tracts were a little different from what I use, but after speaking with him, it was evident that Bob was doing God's work and sharing the Gospel faithfully. He even mentioned that he has baptized people just about anywhere he could, but mainly motel swimming pools. After a few minutes we parted ways but what an ecouragement it was to meet him. Please pray for Bob and Fran and for their unique and exciting ministry.

0 comments: