Thursday, September 11, 2008

Christ's Love To Poor Sinners

Todd Friel, host of The Way of The Master Rado, read this work by Thomas Brooks on the air a couple of days ago. I thought it was so compelling that I would post a link to the entire article here.

"Let us stand still, and admire and wonder at the love of Jesus Christ to poor sinners; that Christ should rather die for us, than for the angels. They were creatures of a more noble extract, and in all probability might have brought greater revenues of glory to God: yet that Christ should pass by those golden vessels, and make us vessels of glory,-oh, what amazing and astonishing love is this! This is the envy of devils. and the admiration of angels and saints.

Click here for more.

2 comments:

MariaM said...

I was blessed through your blog & Gregg Laurie's words of Faith & Courage. I recently experienced the death of my mother, been hard, like Greg shared, sometimes I go moment by moment. One thing for sure, God is real & His word is TRUTH. God continue to bless you in your service to Him.
Maria

Robert Tewart said...

Thanks for your kind words Miriam. I am blessed by your encouragement.