Thursday, November 20, 2008

House Cleaning/Maintenance

Hello all.

From time to time "stuff" happens. To those of you who have linked to this blog either by simple text or by way of my nifty graphic, I offer a heartfelt thanks.

It has come to my attention that the code on the graphic link (found on the right hand side of this blog about three quarters of the way down) was broken. This resulted in an error message when folks clicked on the image from your blog/web site. I believe that I have fixed the problem, so if you would be so kind as to correct the code on your site, I would be very grateful.

Please check to see if this fixes the problem. If not, send me an email and I will send the code in a file. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for being faithful readers of my blog. Your emails and comments are always an encouragement.

Rob

0 comments: