Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ten Tract Challenge

Every once in awhile in my evangelism outings, I come across a Christian with a solid testimony and an appreciation for what I’m doing out on the streets. We usually talk for a little while and then I ask them if they have heard of Bill Bright or Campus Crusade for Christ. Many of them have. Then I mention that In his book, The Coming Revival, Bill Bright reported that *“only two percent of believers in America regularly share their faith in Christ with others” They are usually surprised by that and that’s when I hold out a stack of tracts—generally about ten or so. I talk to them about he usefulness of tracts and if they think they could find a way to distribute these few I'm holding out. That can mean face to face or simply placing them where people will find them. They pretty much always agree that they could do this.

I also make sure to tell them to keep one so that they can order more tracts or that they can find my website on the back for more information about sharing their faith. Then we part ways.
And that’s the Ten Tract Challenge!

*(NewLife Publications, p. 65).

3 comments:

Wayne Dawg said...

Good one.......I will start doing that too.

Thanks!

Nathe said...

I will try an remember to do that also, thanks Rob

Nathe said...

I will try an remember to do that also, thanks Rob