Sunday, July 5, 2009

Terri's Story

I'd like to introduce the blog and ministry of Teri Campbell. As I encounter more and more Mormons, ministries like this are proving to be of great value.

Below is a snippet of her testimony. Be sure to follow the link at the end for the rest of her story.

I have been asked by a number of people to write my testimony down. I have not written it down prior to today because, first, I did not know where to start, and second, I did not feel like I had a story, finally, I am afraid of what my family (95% Mormon) will say. However, after a conference my husband and I attended a couple weekends ago, I have decided that it is a story that needs to be told. So here is my story:My name is Teri Campbell. I grew up in a 5th or 6th Generation Mormon home. I am not quite sure how far back it ran in our family, but that is not important. I was baptized into the Mormon religion when I was eight years old. I received my patriarchal blessing when I was twelve. I temporarily rebelled when I was eighteen but returned to Mormonism when I was nineteen. I served a Mormon mission in Novosibirsk, Russia when I was twenty-one. And I finally left Mormonism when I was twenty-seven. How? It started while I was on my mission. Surprised? It is all by the grace of God.

Click here to read the rest of Terri's testimony

0 comments: