Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aqua Mantra: Post-Modern Water

You heard it right. And it's not only biodegradable, but recyclable.

With four therapeutic (flavors?) to choose from, including I AM GRATEFUL™,I AM HEALTHY™, I AM LOVED™ or I AM LUCKY™ , your sure to brighten up you day with AquaMantra™ I hate to publish their web site, but just so you don't think this is a joke or spoof.....Click here.

Oh really?

Try as she might, my daughter just couldn't get her mojo with this cosmic H2O no matter how hard she tried.









Hard to believe people are spending money on this gimmick? Well, they are. Frankly they've seen my last dime. I cling to something much better.
He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.
Also...
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." John 4:13-14
I would much rather meditate on the true Living Water. How about you?

2 comments:

Paul Latour said...

Hilarious pix, though I'm sure your daughter just didn't try hard enough. You know, like the ailing people who don't get healed at these faith healing services: not enough faith.

PS: I like the "without cost" part of Rev 21:6. Isn't THAT great?

Alexandra Teklak said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures of your delightful daughter. We love that you received a bottle of our water and we concur water should be free and clean and delicious, the reality is it just isn't. Regular tap water isn't filtered as highly as ours is, and your opinions of our statements like I AM LUCKY aside, how did the water taste? Can you honestly say that it isn't delicious? Its not a marketing gimmick but a little tiny tool to remind your daughter to say I AM LUCKY. If she had actually drank the water, and said I AM LUCKY all day long, we do believe something fun and magical might have shown up for her. Its all in the eyes of the beholder, and we're not forcing anyone to buy our water, just working on raising consciousness - reminding people to say things like I AM LOVED rather than I AM UNHAPPY or I HATE MY JOB or I AM ANGRY.. .We're just inspiring people to turn the I AM thoughts, spoken by MOSES into the positive realm rathe than the negative. All we are is great tasting CLEAN sustainable and local water...making a difference by introducing the U.S.'s first 100% biodegradable and recyclable plastic bottle. Thanks for noticing Robert. To you we are grateful, and to your daughter... she is lucky to have a dad like you looking out for her.