Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ray The Gospel Tailor


Ray Comfort is one of the brightest, funniest, quick witted and genuine people I have ever met. I'm not name dropping here, many, perhaps thousands of us involved in biblical evangelism who have attended his conferences or the Ambassadors' Academy have met him. My bet is that most would say the same. His genuine love for the lost, and atheists in particular is evident in any idea he comes up with. Ray's mission in life is to share the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as he can, and he's found numerous original and compelling ways to do that and motivate others to do the same.

Check out his newest idea in the video below. Not much surprises me about this man anymore!

1 comments:

Paul Latour said...

This is fabulous.

Not much more can surprise me either about Ray, but my question is this:

"Where does he find the TIME to do ALL that he does????"

The clock I go by only has 24 hours on it and I'm still way behind in just normal everyday life only accomplishing a portion of what I really want to do.

Amazing!