Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In Response To A Young Christian

Last night Joshua, Chris, and I spent a couple hours at the intersection of Soledad Canyon Road and Whites Canyon Road in Canyon Country. It's the busiest intersection on the east side of town. Joshua and I had our crosses and Chris (who is in the process of building his own cross) had some evangelistic signs. I also had my portable PA with me, which afforded me the opportunity to preach about 30-40, one-minute gospel messages to motorists waiting at the light. Thousands of people saw the crosses, with hundreds of them hearing the proclamation of the gospel, all in less than two-hour's time. And a number of pedestrians received gospel tracts, with a few staying long enough to engage in conversation.


Joshua and I have recently spent several evenings on the corner of Bouquet Canyon Road and Newhall Ranch Road with our crosses. This is one of the busiest intersections on the west side of town. An untold number of people have seen the crosses and heard the gospel at this intersection, over the last couple of weeks.

Last night I received the following message via Facebook, from a concerned young lady who heard of my activities with the cross. I know the young lady and her family. She comes from a wonderful Christian family and I've been friends with her dad for years.

While I've addressed some of the concerns she articulated in her note, in previous blog posts, I thought this might be a good time to do it again. If for no other reason, to encourage the young lady who took the time to write me and those readers who may be new to my blog.

Here's what she wrote:

Continue reading.......

0 comments: