Friday, April 15, 2011

Meet Esly!


Esly Carrero's online portfolio

 From time to time I introduce a new blogger or friend who has a great web site with an important overall message, and I frequently pass along the great articles they write.  It is a privilege to encourage other brothers and sisters in Christ and make new connections for the purpose of growing us in maturity and reaching the lost ultimately to the glory of God alone. All of my connections here have been Gospel centered and usually evangelism centered. Some are apologetic ministries or creation science ministries, but even those are ultimately centered on the truth of the Gospel.
This will be the first time I have promoted anything other than a ministry, but I still think it's in order.

Recently I had the pleasure of working on a small project with Esly Carrero Stampek of Esly.net Actually, Esly has all the talent and did all the work! She has a great web site and business...And, it's Gospel centered! Although that's not the primary subject of her work, she makes not secret about where she gets her talent and inspiration.  Please visit her site often. There's lots to see.

0 comments: